Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Walgreen's Deals....Love these Deals!

I had to share these deals. They are super deals! I know when I read a good deal I have to act fast or it's gone.


I am not a big Walgreen shopper. It's out of my way and I have a hard time with deals at stores where they want you to "Spend so much money now and get money off on your next trip" deals. I have a weekly grocery budget and those deals don't always appeal to me.

On Thrifty Mom's blog she said you could get a blow dryer for only $2.99. The price caught my eye. Walgreen's is having a sale that if you buy a blow dryer for 19.99 you get $10 off your next shopping trip. However the blow dryers are on sale for only 12.99. So out of pocket is 12.99 but you will have $10 for your next shopping trip.

I had to try it. Long story short I tried it and it worked. I was very up front with the cashier about what I was doing and she had no problem letting me turn around and return the dryer if I didn't get my Register Reward. But I did.

Also I found this great deal post on Shopping with Cents for insect repellent. They have a Cutter Repellent that is only $2 and there is a $2 off coupon just from this Sunday's paper 5/31 SmartSource making it free. It is a small little bottle but it is a great size for traveling or sending to girls camp knowing it will probably be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment