Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Smith's...Kool Aid & Country Time Lemonade

Just a reminder to print your coupons before they are gone. They only offer so many of each coupon.Smith's has their Kool-Aid canisters for only .99 and Country Time Lemonade canisters for only .99. At kraftfoods.com and coupons.com you can print coupons for $1/2 Kool Aid canisters and $1.50/2 Country Time lemonade canisters. So your Kool Aid is only .50 a canister. And your lemonade is .25 a canister, but it gets better....
If you buy two Country Time Lemonades you will get a Catalina Coupon (the coupons that print at the register) for $1.00 your next shopping trip at Smith's. That offer is good thru 6/11. Which is good because I went today and they were out of Country Time Canisters but I had them give me a raincheck. I will just check back before 6/11 so I can get that extra savings. Thanks Kristy for you great find!

1 comment:

  1. Love the great deals!! Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete