Friday, June 19, 2009

Costco

I have never been a huge Costco customer. I just haven't had the money to buy things in large quantities or felt they had a big discount on their food. However I have found you get quality when you buy Costco and there are some items that are a good deal.

I also have found that if I use their monthly coupons to stock up on items then I know I am getting a good deal. It might not be the cheapest way but I know it's quality and I know I am paying discount over grocery store prices. Just a side not they do not accept manufacturer's coupons, only their own Costco coupons.

If you would like a match up of good prices at Costco click here. Also I am listing a couple of great deals you can get with Costco's coupons this month. They are valid 6/15-7/5. If you have lost, thrown away or just don't have their coupons that's okay. Just ask Costco's customer service for a set. Then you can get the savings.
  • Electrasol 3-in-1 Dishwasher Tabs B1G1 free. That's a 50% discount when you buy 2. There are 100 tabs in each tub.
  • Kirkland Signature 5 cheese Take and Bake Pizza $3 off. Regular price is 9.99. Their pizzas are huge.
I have not priced out the other coupons. But I know those two are great deals. Leave a comment if you have comments on another Costco coupon that would be a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment