Friday, June 12, 2009

Smith's Lysol Cleaner Deals

Smith's Lysol Cleaner Sale 50% off
Total Cost : 12.90
Out of Pocket : 7.90
This is such a good deal. Here is the breakdown:
  • Lysol Pourable Cleaners on sale for 1.84. I then used a manufacturer coupon for .75 off making them 1.09 per bottle.
  • Lysol Bathroom Cleaner/Mildew Cleaner on sale for 1.94. I then used a manufacturer coupon for .75 off making them 1.19 a bottle.
  • Toilet Bowl Cleaner on sale for 1.59. I used a manufacturer coupon for .75 off making them .84 a bottle.
That means I paid an average of 1.17 per bottle. However I had $5 in catalina coupons I applied towards my purchase bringing my total down to only 7.90. That made an average of .72 per bottle.

We have a big family so we use more than the average family plus I am really excited because tomorrow our neighborhood is gathering cleaning supplies for the women's shelter and I can contribute to the cause.

You can find those coupons for Lysol products in SmartSource from either this last week 6/7, or 4/26

1 comment:

  1. So I have a little deal that I found that I would like to share....... If you are thinking about going to the Hogle Zoo... there is a discount on the back of the Dr. Pepper cans. The deal is... Buy 1 adult ticket and get a childs ticket free. If you are interested I do infact drink Dr. Pepper and I will save some cans for anyone that may think they could use the discount. The expiration date to use the can discount is 9/6/09. Just a idea.

    ReplyDelete