Thursday, June 11, 2009

Albertson's Big Deals Update...Doubles on Sunday!

I have been dragging my feet with Albertson's "BIG" deals this week. I am not a big fan of putting out money to get money off on another transaction. I work on a weekly budget and often I need my money for that week.

Also nothing hit me in the ad that I needed. I was reading Utah Deal Diva and she had similar feelings. Another point she made that I feel too is it had a lot of pre-made and sugary stuff. I try not to load up on junk food and I make a lot of things from scratch so nothing had me rushing to the store.

Utah Diva Deal put some ideas together that made sense. Click here to view her ideas. I haven't dug into the list much so I will add anything that I think is a good deal. One item I think is a good deal is the Bertolli sauces, with it being so good I am afraid they will be running low or out by Monday for the doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment