Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Final Week....


This is my final week of making my grocery lists for you. You can start using grocerysmarts.com on your own at any time. Just go to grocerysmarts.com and enter passport g84cag.

If you would like to attend a class I have one this Thursday, February 11th in West Jordan at 7:30 pm. Next week I will be teaching in Salt Lake City about 4500 South and 700 East. It will be on Tuesday, February 16th at 7:00 pm. Just email me (amys_deals@yahoo.com) if you would like to attend and I can send you the address details.

I don't have a class scheduled for the last week in February yet. Would you like to host? Email me (amys_deals@yahoo.com) and I can check availability. Here is what is involved to host a class:
  • Invite friends and family to attend the FREE class at your home. The goal is to have at least 8-10 people attend
  • I will teach you how to use GrocerySmarts FREE website and teach you how to save 50-70% on your family's grocery budget.
  • I will teach you how to organize your coupons so you don't have to clip all of them!
  • I am able to offer GrocerySmarts rock bottom price on the Sunday papers.
  • As a thank you for hosting you will receive the coupon organizing kit.
Classes are easy and so fun. The class will have you so excited to start saving big bucks on your grocery budget. Plus you will be excited as your pantry starts filling up with food for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment