Friday, February 26, 2010

Bissell Carpet Cleaner Deal!


I have been waiting for a good deal on a carpet cleaner and have found it. Smith's Marketplace has the Bissell 2X Pro Heat on sale for $199.99 (sale ends tomorrow 2/27)
  • Plus you get a $25 gift card to Smith's Marketplace bringing the cost down to $174.99.
  • Plus in SmartSource 2/14 there is a $20 rebate from Bissell Rebate for any carpet cleaner that costs $100-$199. Bringing my cost down to $154.99.
  • Plus I earned a .15 cent Fuel Reward - I am always trying to buy gas as the cheapest price available. This will definitely make it less than Costco's price.
  • I also earned 200 Smith's Reward Points. Read about how Smith's Reward Points work here. I know that equates to only $2 but it really does add up. Any coupons you use also count as dollars towards your Rewards Points. I am right now at over1700 points and have another month to accumulate more points.

No comments:

Post a Comment