Monday, January 25, 2010

Winco This Week

This week I didn't find a lot of good prices on fruit so I decided to try Winco. I am glad I went because I was happy with what I found. Here is a few good deals I found there. I went on Saturday so there is a good chance the prices are still the same.
Produce:
  • Navel Oranges .48/lb
  • Braeburn Apples .68/lb (very yummy apples. Not mushy!)
  • Fuji apples .98/lb (looked good but didn't buy any)
  • Russet Potatoes 10 pounds 1.48
  • Broccoli Crowns .78/lb
  • Lettuce .98 a head
  • Romain Lettuce 3 pack 1.98
  • Small Lemons .28 each
  • Yellow Onions .33/lb
Drinks:
  • Shasta 12 pack cans 2.38
  • 7-Up or Hawaiian Fruit Punch 6 packs .99 each
Other:
  • Cheerios (plain only) 14 oz 1.58
  • Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni .98 each
  • Hamburger Helper Double Packs .98 each
I wasn't too impressed with dairy. They were just okay.
  • Large Eggs1.45 a dozen
  • Milk 1.88 a gallon
  • Yoplait yogurt .50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment