Saturday, January 16, 2010

Awesome Meal Planning Website!


A friend of mine on Facebook sent me this website for meal planning to check out. In looking it over it looks awesome. The recipes look appetizing and you can customize and plan an entire month of recipes for your family. And it doesn't cost a thing!

This morning I was thinking to myself that I would love to transition and not have a huge shopping trip every week. It would be great to only have one big shopping day for the month. Then weekly if I found some deals that I shouldn't pass up to get those and the other essentials my family may need.

So check it out. Let me know what you think. Just click here to see it.

1 comment:

  1. thanks my girls night out i love your family i really feel as a part of them thanks for making me feel like that you all are a great blessing in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete