Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not a Wonderful Week at Winco

I am sad to report I was not very happy with my run to Winco. Almost all the items I have bought in the past have increased. I hope this is not a permanent trend. Here are a few items thatI noticed went up in price:
  • Fuji Apples was .75/lb now .95/lb
  • Grapes was .99/lb now over $3/lb
  • Milk was 1.48 now 1.69 a gallon
  • Butter 1.95ish
  • Oranges were ok at .48/lb but you can get them right now for .39/lb or less
  • Coke Products 2 liter 1.68!
A few items that were a good price:
  • Chef Boyardee .87 a can
  • Hunt's Pudding Snacks .92 a 4 pack
  • Bananas .48/lb and they looked in good shape
  • 5 Dozen Medium Eggs about 4.89 (sorry I don't have my receipt with the exact pricing)
  • 36 Pack of Single Serve Frito Lay Chips 7.98 plus there is a tear pad for $1 off

No comments:

Post a Comment