Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What no Master List....Change is Good!!


BIG CHANGE FOR ME!!
I am no longer going to be putting together a master list. Rather than me compiling this list for you, I am going to teach you how to do it yourself.

GrocerySmarts is the free website I have been compiling my master list from. A couple of weeks ago they contacted me and asked me if I would like to learn how to teach others to use their website!!! I have started to attend the classes and think they are well worth anyone's time who is trying to cut the cost of their grocery bill, with or without coupons, and soon I will be able to teach them to you. It is a free class teaching us all how to cut our grocery bill drastically! The website and classes are all free and there is no catch.

My first thought was, "What are you trying to sell me?". Yes I thought this was some gimmick to get me to be a salesman or some pyramid marketing tactic. How can their website and classes be free? Here is how: they earn the following ways:

  1. Advertisements on their website.
  2. On-line coupon prints. (When anyone clicks on the links and prints on-line coupons from their website they earn a few cents from the retailers.)
  3. Newspapers subscriptions. The NaCorp has worked with GrocerySmarts, due to all of the business they generate. Their users use newspapers for the coupons. This has drawn a lot of business for them and they have given GrocerySmarts the best deal around for subscriptions. I have done some checking around and have not found a better price!

So, that is how they earn their money.

I will soon be able to teach these classes. This is a hobby that I love. I have found ways to feed my family for less and I would love to have the opportunity to come and teach you how to make it work for you. Let me know if you are interested in coming. It is not sales pitch. It is a class to teach you what I had to learn on my own over the last couple of years. And also an opportunity to get GrocerySmarts rock bottom price on newspapers - if you want the coupons!

So in a couple of weeks I will be doing away with my master list and I will start teaching these classes once a week. I am doing a disadvantage by not teaching you their system. It is really that easy. This opportunity reminded me of the saying - Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be sad not getting the master list from you :(. But i'm really happy for you to have this great opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete