Friday, May 15, 2009

Target Deals

Okay everyone I tried some of It's Hip to Save's ideas for deals with a little twist and this is what I came up with that I know work:

Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack Snacks are marked down to 2.04 at Target. I used $1.00 of coupon from Kraft foods click here or here to print off the coupon then add the Target coupon for an additional $1.00 of Target coupons Final cost .04 each! On the coupon it says one coupon per transaction. I tried it at the Target in Jordan Landing and they let me buy 4 boxes in one transaction. I also went to the Target on 7200 South and Redwood and they stuck to the coupon wordage but I had her ring me up 4 seperate times.

Kraft Mayo (18 oz) Same idea. They are marked down to 1.99 Print off the $1.00 off coupon from the websites above and their is a Target coupon $1.00/off 2 making them .49 a jar. The Jordan Landing Target had the mayo marked down to 1.99 but at the 7200 South Target they were 2.79. Jordan Landing Target let me buy 4 jars in one transaction. I didn't buy Mayo at the other Target because they cost more.

No comments:

Post a Comment