Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Albertson's Best Deals


These are what I found to be the best deals. I just condensed the list to what I think is the best deals. Pinching your Pennies has a complete list of all their sale items. At the bottom of this post is a link to PYP list. Thrifty mom has made a great over-view list that is easy to read. Just click here . I love her blog but a few of her deals only work in Idaho. I double checked what she listed and they all work in Utah too.

Braeburn apples 5# bag only 2.99 (store coupon)
Iceberg lettuce .99 a head
Whole frying chicken .77 lb (Fri-Sun only)
Chunk cheese 32 oz. 3.99 (store coupon)
Large dozen eggs .99
Following meat are all 1.99 per pound.
(Some of those cuts I have never tried so I can't say if they are worth the price but it sounds good.)
  • Fresh Beef Sirloin Tip Rotisserie
  • Fresh Bulk Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
  • Fresh Beef 7 bone chuck roast
  • Fresh Bone-In Pork Assorted Chops
Fuze beverage 1.00 plus B1G1free making it .50 each when you buy two
Nabisco family size Wheat Thins/Triscuits 1.99 use SmartSource coupon 3/15 $1/2 making it 1.49 each
Ritz crackers 1.88 follow this link here and get $1/2 making them 1.38 each if you get two.
Suave Naturals Shampoo/Conditioner use RedPlum 3/1 coupon and pay .42 to .50 each

There are some great Kraft/Clorox and Health Promo's going on. It would be hard for me to list them all and luckily the PYP crew has already done that hard stuff. Thanks PYP just go to PYP list here and anything with a 4 or 5 star rating is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment