Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Albertson's and Double Coupons


I never understood what the big deal was about double coupons until I really started using coupons and having someone guide me through the double coupon process. In our grocery ad this week there are three double coupons. So what? A Thrifty Mom has put together some great ideas with those coupons.

I know there are only three coupons but if you plan it right you are basically getting three items free or almost free. Click here for double coupon ideas and she has listed the best of the best on their sale items this week.

Together the double coupons and the deals make it worth my time to go there. And most of the time Albertson's has stocked up on the sale items. I must say I was not much of an Albertson's shopper until I started using coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment