Saturday, May 2, 2009

Upcoming Coupons

Hi Ladies,

Tomorrow's paper will have three inserts. Utah Diva deal found these awesome coupon deals. Just a tip I would wait until the new grocery ads have come out. Often times Albertson's or Smith's has a sale to go with the coupons in weeks to follow.

BOGO Ziplock bags, up to $2.19
BOGO Mr.Clean Magic Eraser
BOGO Mr.Clean liquid cleanser, up to $2.99
$2/1 Chinet Lunch plates
$2/1 Excedrin
$2/1 Lysol Disinfectant spray
$1.50/1 Sure Deodorant for Men
$4/1 Always Infinity pads
BOGO Gillette Shampoo, up to $2.49

I always 3-hole punch my coupons and put them in a big binder. Then I look through them and clip any coupons I may need and carry them with me in a little coupon book. Example: I had some free gum coupons or B1G1free gum. I wouldn't have known they were there if I didn't thumb through the coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment