Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Smith's Deals

Total Cost: 21.49

I bought
13 boxes of cereal for .88 each.
2 gallons of milk for 1.69 each
3 cottage cheese 1.00 each
1 sour cream 1.00
1 pkg. popsicles 1.00
10 pkg. Kool-Aid .10 each
1 pkg. Oreo's 3.19

The cereal is on sale for 1.88 each (no limit) I went here and was able to print a bunch of 1.00 off coupons. Hurry before they are gone. There is also 1.50 off coupon in Sunday 4/5 RedPlum coupon insert making them even cheaper. However I had already used mine but the online coupons made them a bargain.

The Oreo's were a splurge item and not on sale. But I included it because it was part of my cost. Sometimes I give in to little cravings which takes away from my total savings. But hey, great deals! Also I used all online coupons. I didn't have to buy 10 papers to get this kind of savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment