Sunday, July 12, 2009

Newspaper? Have one Yet?

So I use coupons all the time and I know a big draw back is the cost of the Sunday paper. However through Pinching Your Pennies you can get a year worth of Sunday papers for only $39. To see info on this offer click here. I signed up for both papers in March and was able to get this price.

Utah Deal Diva sounds like she is having an even better deal! Not only can you get the paper at an awesome price (I'm assuming it's the same price as PYP) but you can get a gift certificate to Albertson's for signing up. Click here to read about her offer.

With these offers you do have to pay for the total price. They won't bill you monthly. And with the PYP deal you have to have an email account.

2 comments:

  1. Amy- the deal you posted from PYP was from 2005- it ended a loooong time ago! Papers have risen significantly since then! I do have a sweet deal going on though- email me if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! Thanks for the notice on that old link. I did update it with info from 2009.

    ReplyDelete