Thursday, July 2, 2009

Master Grocery List

In an effort to save money I have a system I use before I grocery shop. I will first make a list by store of all the great deals going on. Then I will copy and paste all the grocery sales into one Word document. I will then highlight all the items I might need or want to base my menu for the week around.

Based on time I will decide how many stores I want or need to stop at. If it is more time efficient and cost efficient I might make it to one grocery store and have Walmart price match the few great deals I wanted to get but I didn't want to make all those stops.

If you would like me to email you a master grocery list, let me know. Email me your request so you do not publicly display your email address. You can email me at amys_deals@yahoo.com or my personal email if you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment