Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Newspaper Deal Ends Tommorow!!

I am sad to say that this deal is ending tomorrow.  I have to have all my orders turned in tomorrow afternoon.  So call me or email me if you want to get it before it's gone.  I will be turning my order in tomorrow at 3:00 pm.

This is a *HOT DEAL*!  For a limited time Media One is offering a CRAZY price on newspaper subscriptions! 

The Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret  News are offering a Friday, Saturday, Sunday Edition of the paper for an ENTIRE YEAR for only $19.99!  That ends up being $.38 per paper!  You can get up to 8 papers total at this price!

This deal is only available for New Subscriptions to the Deseret News or Salt Lake Tribune.  You cannot stop the subscription you already have but you can add additional subscriptions (up to 8) for the $19.99 price.   Also with such a low price you cannot be billed monthly.  Full payment is required when you subscribe. 
 

Prices for Multiple Papers:
1 Copies- $19.99

2 Copies- $39.98
3 Copies- $59.97
4 Copies- $79.96
5 Copies- $99.95
6 Copies- $119.94
7 Copies- $139.93
8 Copies- $159.92

Email me amys_deals@yahoo.com or call me (801) 432-8184 if you would like to subscribe or have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment