Monday, August 31, 2009

Walmart Line Ups

I love it's Hip 2 Save's Blog! She has some great line ups to snag if you are at Walmart. Click here for the deals.

Here is a tip to help you stay organized with trying to get these deals. When viewing a post on a blog, highlight the post you are reading. Then copy and paste it into a Word document. You then can delete any items you are not going to get at the store and you have an easy list you can print. Just attach your coupons with your list and away you go. I keep it with me so if I am making a stop at the store I have my deals with me. That way if they are out of the item you want you can try on another day.

Go get some free stuff! One little note, make sure you print your coupons in color. Walmart's policy is they won't take internet coupons if they are in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment