Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Great Deals at Smith's!

After going to see Julie and Julia tonight I was inspired to write on my blog. If you haven't seen the movie I suggest you see it. I loved it. I have been so busy just typing up my lists I haven't taken the time to post many of my favorite deals I come across so I thought I would tell you a few.Smith's has some great deals in their Buy 10 Participating Items Save $5 instantly Promo. Just click here to read the guidelines and all the super deals you could cash in on. But this is what I found to be a great deal!
Okay...in this deal where you buy in batches of 10 items you can get Sobe drinks and Lifewater for only .39 each.

But it gets better because there is a coupon you can print here for B1G1Free on the Lifewaters. I had printed that coupon in the past and thought I was beyond my limit for my computer but when I tried it, they had reset and let me print it twice. I have 2 computers so I had a total of 4 coupons.

Not only that but the Lifewaters are B1G1Free so the cashier deducts the amount of one Lifewater. But he took off the original price, not the sale price which was big savings! It put 1.11 towards my total for every 2 Lifewaters I purchased. So I made 4.44!

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks- When you purchase 10 items you pay 1.49 per box. If you get the Sunday paper there were coupons for .40 off a box or a printable coupon if you click here.
With the coupon it brings it down to 1.09 per box but it gets better. If you buy 5 boxes in one transaction it gives you a Catalina of 3.50 towards your next purchase. In addition to that there is this great coupon website called Cellfire.
If you have a cell phone # and a Smith's Fresh Value card you can load coupons onto your Fresh Value card giving you additional coupons. There was a coupon for .40 of a box of fruit snacks.
So essentially out of pocket I paid 5.05 for 5 boxes of Fruit Snacks and had $3.50 toward my next purchase making it .31 per box! If you would like to register for the Cellfire website click here. Just another note I have never received any texts or phone calls on my cell phone from Cellfire.

Progresso Soups- in this sale the price is $1 per can! But it gets better It's Hip to Save found a coupon you can print for $1/2 cans of soup making it only .50 a can. Just click here for the coupon. Just a note the coupon says it's for the light or high fiber varieties but those varieties were not in the sale. I decided to try it anyway and they took my coupons! But it gets better. Cellfire had a coupon for .50 off 1 can. I bought 6 cans so that made my final price only.41 a can!

GM Cereals in sale are only 1.49 a box. I received a Smith's coupon in the mail for .55 off a box of GM cereal. I also used a $1/2 boxes of cereal bring my total down to .99 a box. But once again it gets better with Cellfire's coupons. They have a coupon for .75/1 box of Cocoa Puffs making the Cocoa Puffs only .24 for a box.

Nature Valley Clusters on sale for $1.99 a bag. There have been tons of $1 off coupons in the paper. Or you can print one here. Cellfire also had a coupon for $1 off 1 bag. So you can grab one bag for absolutely free!

Quaker Granola Bars- in sale they are 1.99 a box. I had a Smith's coupon for $1/2 so I paid 1.49 per box.

Quaker Tortillaz only .49 a bag in the sale!

Doritos-Free! (this is not part of the 10 item deal but I had to list it). I registered my Smith's Value Card and now I receive coupons in the mail from Smith's. One of the coupons was for a free bag of Doritos. I'm so glad I registered my card.

I hope these help. There is three days left of this sale and a chance for you to save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment