Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Smith's Doubles End Today

I know I am a little behind but Smith's is doubling coupons until the end of the day today. There is not a limit as to how many coupons you can double but there is a limit on the amount of the coupon they will double.

PYP best explained how it works. So click here to read how to do it. Plus they have a huge list of ideas of coupons you can double. However I went first thing this morning and a lot of items were wiped clean. So go prepared with coupons for items you may need. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I found some good deals of my own. Such as Ravioli was 1.00 and I had a coupon for .35/3 so I saved .70/3 making it .77 a can. I also had some .55 coupons for pepperoni and it was priced at 2.19. So I ended up paying 1.05 a package. Another great deal was Covergirl. They have their Covergirl makeup for 25% off and there are tons of $1/1 coupons so I was able to get mascara and other beauty products for just over $1.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment