Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To List or Not to List


Hi Everyone,

With summer being so crazy I have really been behind on my blog. So I am just warning you that there won't be much posting for another week or so due to school starting and family reunions.

Many of you have asked if the lists I type take a lot of work and the answer is yes. So I need a little feedback to know if my grocery lists help anyone else out other than me. I will continue compiling my own lists and I can post those. However sometimes my list are not so detailed.

I like taking the time if I know someone else is benefiting from my work. So please let me know if I should continue on with my grocery lists or just share some of the awesome deals I find.


2 comments:

  1. I love seeing yours, but I usually just end up making my own of the things I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lists, however I think that you could just post some of the awesome deals that you find and we would all be just as happy! Just my opinion though! :) You're great!

    ReplyDelete