Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winco is a Winner!!

Tonight I plan on going to check out Winco. I am really excited. My sister went last night and sent me an email about her experience. Just thought I would pass it along.
**We went to Winco last night and it was so fun!! We of course got their awesome deals, like the chicken for $.98/lb. Because it was only the second day they were open, the store was letting everything on coupon just ring up at the register, however, from here on out you have to have the coupon. This was a good thing because I didn't know that you had to have the coupon to get the better deals.
  • Winco's pumpkins are .06/lb. just so you know.
  • Dole pineapple and other canned fruits were only$.88/can.
  • Tuna was $.48/can and their Tillamook butter $1.48/lb.
Pretty awesome! They also accept coupons which is so cool. So I was able to get 12 double rolls of Quilted Northern for $1.98!!! And I was able to get my Tillamook cheese with coupon for $2.98.

P.S. Winco has this AWESOME bulk food section. They have almost
anything you can think of. I got cake flour for $.34/lb. They had so many fun things. Blueberry muffin mix, pizza crust mix, bulk spices (I got some peppercorns), Pie filling, honey, candy, granola, and the list goes on. It was really cool.

1 comment:

  1. I also went and did the "Winco" shopping trip. Loved it! I did hear that they will only do ads for a couple of weeks. Then they will depend on word of mouth. So don't get use to their coupons you will only get them if you go into the store. I also heard they price match. But it took me just as long to get their as it does Albertsons, so not too far out of the way. I think if people blog about their good finds at Winco we will all benefit. Thanks for all your do.

    ReplyDelete