Friday, June 18, 2010

What are You Waiting For?


If any of you know me I am anything but a salesman.  I just love helping others save money.   I would never suggest this deal if I truly didn't believe in the benefits you receive from having the paper.

It's only $39 for the weekend subscription to the Tribune or Deseret News for an entire year!  At that price it's about what you spend in a "quick" trip to the grocery store.  Why not start cutting that grocery bill drastically with the coupons you will use from your newspapers.

I truly thought this deal would have ended by now but your in luck because it is still being offered!  I don't know when the deal will end so I will keep offering it until they say stop.


For a limited time, the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret  News are offering a Friday, Saturday, Sunday Edition of the paper for an ENTIRE YEAR for only $39!  That ends up being $.75 per paper!  You can get up to 4 papers total at this price!

GrocerySmarts normally offers the Sunday newspapers for a great price which is $32 for 6 months.  So $39 for an entire year is fabulous!

This deal is only available for New Subscriptions to the Deseret News or Salt Lake Tribune.  You cannot stop the subscription you already have but you can add additional subscriptions (up to 4) for the $39 price.   Also with such a low price you cannot but billed monthly.  Full payment is required when you subscribe. 
 

Prices for Multiple Papers:
1 Copy- $39 for One Year Subscription

2 Copies- $78 for One Year Subscription
3 Copies- $117 for One Year Subscription
4 Copies- $156 for One Year Subscription

Email me amys_deals@yahoo.com or call me (801) 432-8184 if you would like to subscribe or have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment