Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Recipe Rut Ends May 16th

I am in a recipe rut.  Do you ever feel like you keep making the same meals because your mind can't think of something else to make?  Well that is where I am stuck right now.  I don't like making new recipes unless it is recommend by someone to me.  So here is my bribery to get you to share some of your favorite recipes with me.
APRON CONTEST
ENDS SUNDAY MAY 16th 10:00 pm 
  • There is no limit as to how many times you enter this giveaway
  • For each recipe you submit your name will be entered in to a drawing to win this darling apron
  • Here is what I am looking for in recipes you submit:
    • Yummy!  You have to have tried it, like it and be willing to recommend it.
    • Easy.  Of course it may have a few steps necessary but please no tedious all-day recipes
    • You can submit any kind of recipe you like but I am hoping for an emphasis on Main Dish, Side Dish, Salads or Freezer Meals.  
    • Bonus: If you enter a tried and true freezer meal you will get two entries for each freezer meal recipe.
So start submitting those recipes! You can simply add them in a comment to this post or email them to me.  amys_deals@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment