Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dining Out Deals to Mimi's & Melting Pot

Today my husband and I celebrated our anniversary (it was last week but we had a wedding to attend).  We decided to take the day off.  No cooking, no cleaning, no kids (for the most part).  I wanted to have a relaxing day but didn't want to spend a ton of money.  So here is a couple of deals I came across to save on dining.

Breakfast:  In my research I found that if you join Mimi's Cafe's e-club you get a B1G1Free coupon for breakfast.  Just click here to sign up on their website.  I ordered a delicious omelet.  It came with a big muffin, orange juice and red potatoes.  My husband ordered the pancake breakfast.  It came with two eggs, bacon and juice.  We splurged and had hot chocolate since it was snowing today.  Our total was just under $17, including tip.

We were late starting the day so we skipped breakfast and had an early dinner.  I was dying to try the Melting Pot (we only make that kind of splurge on our Anniversary).  I was disappointed (somewhat) when we found out they were booked for the night.  The reason I say I was only somewhat disappointed is that I found a good deal to eat at the Melting Pot.  However the deal is only good Sunday thru Thursday therefore we would have had to pay full price today.  So here is the deal I discovered:

At citydeals.com you can buy a $50 gift certificate to Melting Pot for only $35.  That's $15 I can save on a dinner that is going to run $80 or more.  Click here if you want to buy a Melting Pot gift certificate for your dinner.  I love fondue and can't wait to try this restaurant next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment