Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sandy Kid to Kid Deals

What's In Store!

With the holidays in full swing, KiD to KiD has you stocked up on great gifts for every special child in your life. This month we have a new sale on different items every week up until Christmas. Check out the new deals we'll be having:

  • December 7th - 12th
    • 25% off Melissa & Doug
      • Arts n' Crafts, Toys and Puzzles
  • December 14th - 19th
    • 25% off Holiday Apparel
      • Dresses, Tights and Ties
  • December 21st - 24th
    • 25% off Outerwear
      • Coats, Boots, Hats and Gloves
  • We also have a lot of dress-ups for girls and boys!
Also I have an email I can forward to you that you can print a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $30 or more. Just email me at amys_deals@yahoo.com (or my personal email) and I will forward it to you. You can also go to their website and sign up for their monthly newsletters and receive their coupons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment