Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cellfire Coupons and Shortcuts.com


I am always looking to save the most money I can. Through the many money savings blogs I read, I stumbled across these two websites that have "loadable" coupons. This is great if you shop at Smith's. Currently in my area this is the only store these coupons will work at. You go to Cellfire.com (you have to have a cell phone for this website) or Shortcuts.com and register your Smith's Rewards card.

The neat thing about these coupons is they can be "stacked" with a paper manufacturer's coupon. Now I know it's only .40 here or .50 there but it really does add up.

For example Smith's just had their deal on Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks. You could buy 8 for $8. I know it's simple math but that is only $1 a box. I then used 4, $1/2 manufacturer coupons bringing the cost down to .50 a box. Great right? Well I was able to get an additional .40 off my order for the fruit snacks from Cellfire and .50 off from Shortcuts.com. That's only .90 savings. But if you break it down I was able to buy my fruit snacks for about .39 a box!

Another fun deal was a there was a loadable coupon for Yoplait YoPlus yogurt for $1 off. I also had a paper coupon for $1 off so I was able to pick up a pack of 4 yogurts for only .49!

Here is my last fun deal. I needed diapers. Huggies diapers for a large package is 9.77. I did my pricing around and I was paying an average price for my diapers. I used a $2 off paper coupon and a "loadable coupon" for 1.50/1. So I paid 6.27! Better than Costco pricing I say. There is now a new "loadable" coupon for $3/2 packages of Huggies diapers. So I will be able to snag some more diapers for a great price.

I love using coupons. I hate spending on money on something I am either going to eat or throw away. Also I have never received any advertising on my cell phone from Cellfire. I can't guarantee they won't contact you. But from my personal experience they haven't contacted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment